Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Shark Finning serious problem that can relate to fresh water? (Reece Pulfer)

Shark finning is a serious problem out is the ocean. Millions of sharks have been slaughtered for their fins and then left to die. I have been working all semester to find a solution for this problem. Calling  restaurants and getting the awareness out was my main goal. Early last semester is when I became aware of this issue and I was appalled by what I saw. I was in even more shock when I saw how few people actually knew about what was happening. Recently it was brought to our attention the dangers of over fishing in fresh water. Its the same idea as the shark finning we are taking these animals out of their natural habitat and hurting our ecosystem permanently. Something needs to be done. Spread awareness of these issues to save our oceans and lakes for future generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment